Managed services can include any or all of the following elements:
- Mobile and Telecoms Asset Management, covering:
One added-value service that Accentiva can offer in this area is the provision of an on-line shopping portal where staff can purchase goods and services against an approved service catalogue which, in turn, is linked to one or more of the respective company's telecoms contracts. This service can usually be fully integrated into existing management authorisation processes.
Accentiva can offer this service by partnering with a supplier specialising in Trading Network solutions. Such solutions connect buyers and suppliers together via a fully hosted eCommerce infrastructure and can offer savings in two ways - firstly by increasing the level of automation within a company's P2P process thus increasing control whilst reducing administration and secondly, experience shows that suppliers are often willing to offer additional discounts when their services are procured using such systems.
- Contract and Supplier Relationship Management, including:
- Day to day management of suppliers
- Contract governance including holding monthly commercial reviews
- SLA management and reporting
- Management of service credit regimes
- Communication Services, covering:
- Maintenance of Mobile Phone Directories and associated user groups
- Sending of bulk text and audio messages to specific user groups